jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020

sesión 6


CUARTO "A, B, C, D, E, F"

ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY

HOW DO WE START ?
Look at the picture and answer the question in your notebook.
LOS CAMPANALES ENGLISH": Adverbs of Frequency
what do you look at in the picture?
what do you think those words mean?
what are the words used for?
WHAT WILL  LEARN TODAY?
Make sentences with adverbs of frecuency practicing your hygiene and care for the envionment. 
WHAT WILL I DO?
An adverb of frequency is used to express how often an activity occurs.

3 reglas principales para la estructura de oraciones con adverbios ...




ADVERBIOS DE FRECUENCIA – Corrige tu Writing


Examples:

 I always wash my hand for 20 seconds.
The people  usually vote their disused face masks in the trash.
My mother often goes shopping at the market.
The children sometimes want to go out in the quarantine.
I hardly ever go to Lima because I dislike pollution.
I never vote my trash in the street  because I wait for the garbage truck.

 Write a sentence using the adverbs  of frecuency about the environment.



WHAT DID I LEARN?

Answer the questions:


DO I ASK MYSELF?




MORE INFORMATION HERE:

OJO

Las oraciones serán revisadas en el formulario no es necesario copiarlo al cuaderno,las evidencias de sus respuestas del inicio enviar vía whatsapp al docente correspondiente.


DE LA CRUZ MARTINEZ, Engelsen    Cel. 986532009

ZACARIAS ROSALES, Aranceli Conni    Cel. 945587899

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sesión 37

LESSON 37 INTRODUCTION: El 2020, ha sido un año muy retador para todos, pero nos ha dejado grandes aprendizajes que nos permitirán afrontar...